- Solid front case design, field convertible to hermetically sealed or liquid filled style
- Pressure ranges from vacuum - 30,000 psi.
- Select from various socket and Bourdon tube materials.
- Micrometer adjustable pointer.
- 400 Series stainless steel movement wears better for longer life
- PTFE-coated pinion for longer life
- Patented Duratube™ with welded-tube construction controls stresses for longer life
- PLUS!™ Performance Option:
- Liquid-filled performance in a dry gauge
- Fights vibration and pulsations without iquid-filled headaches
- Order as option XLL
With the component combinations available in the Duragauge gauge line, over ten million variations are possible to serve the needs of all types of industries, including process, power, nuclear, aerospace and cryogenics.
Ashcroft is pleased to reintroduce the 1009AW Duralife® pressure gauge. This gauge has been upgraded with many new features outlined above while maintaining the tried and true performance and quality you have come to expect.
Duralife 1009AW gauges provide significant features and benefits. New features include a ventable plug that can be sealed or vented depending on your environment and a patent pending through-dial recalibration that reduces recalibration time.
The combination of features including the patented PowerFlex™ movement and optional PLUS!™ Performance dampening system in the 1009AW is the finest gauge technology for vibration, shock and pulsation applications. Available in pressure ranges from vacuum to 1000 psi, including compound and metric ranges.
Especially designed in a variety of sizes and construction for the LP-Gas and anhydrous ammonia industry.
All RegO® pressure gauges have a 1/4" M. NPT connection unless otherwise noted.