- Single and dual hose fuel dispensers
- Aerosol filling
- Vaporizer feed
- Underground tank applications
- Aboveground tank applications
- Other high differential pressure liquefied gas applications
- U.L. listed for use on propane, butane and butane/propane mixes
- Designed for high differential pressure of 13.7 bar (200 psi)
- Sliding vane, positive displacement design for consistent performance
- Motor speed operation at 1,450 rpm (50Hz) or 1,750 rpm (60Hz) operation
- Suction lift up to 4 meters (13 foot)
- Cavitation suppression liner
- Replaceable liner and discs
- Ductile iron construction
- Flanged inlet and outlet connections
- Factory ISO-9001 certified
Foot Mounting – Direct Motor Drive
Base mounted units are available, complete with pump, coupling and coupling guard, mounting on a common base, ready to accept a standard NEMA motor. DM units are available with and without electric motors.
Based on Blackmer’s industry standard LGLD2 transfer pump, the LGLH2 has the muscle to handle the toughest jobs. Whether pumping from a bobtail to the top of an 8-story building or feeding a vaporizer in the middle of winter - the LGLH2 can do it.
BV Bypass Valves
U.L. listed BV1.25" and BV1.5" bypass valves with 165 psi (11.4 bar) setting are available for use with the LGLH2.
VB Drive Style
Standard base-mounted VB units are available, complete with pump, hubs, sheaves, high-torque V-belts and belt guard, mounted on a common base, ready to accept a standard NEMA motor. All VB units are available with or without motors.
HR Drive Style
Helical Gear Reduction Drive
Standard base-mounted HR units are available, complete with pump, Blackmer Helical Gear Reducer, mounting brackets, couplings and coupling guards, mounted on a common base, ready to accept a standard NEMA motor. All HR units are available with or without motors.